Please note our grants round is now closed for 2017.
Our theme is “Education” and we will be funding projects that:
- promote and support academic learning (may include coaching and mentoring programs, homework and breakfast clubs, promotion of STEM, literacy, numeracy, music, languages or provide educational opportunities for people in the out-of-home care or justice system)
- are not vocation based.
Please refer to the guidelines below for specifics.
The grants program will take place in 4 stages (see detailed timetable at end of this page):
- information session – Monday 29 May
- expression of interest – submit from 30 May to 23 June
- 10 organisations will be invited to put in a detailed application by mid August
- 4 organisations will be shortlisted for our members to vote on
Expressions of Interest are now closed.
Timing and key dates 2017
|Mon 29 May||Information session for applications|
|Tues 30 May||Expressions of Interest open|
|Fri 23 June||Deadline for Expressions of Interest|
From mid July
|Impact100Melbourne will invite up to 10 organisations to submit a more detailed grant application.|
|Fri 4 August||Deadline for detailed grant applications (by invitation only)|
|mid September||Final four announced (pending approval of board of Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation)|
|September and October||A 10 minute video about each organisation and the proposal will be produced by Impact100 Melbourne pro-bono for the four finalists.
Site visits which provide an opportunity for Impact100Melbourne members to learn more about each organisation and contribute to their decision making.
|Thur 16 Nov||Annual Grant Awards event – announcement of major grant.|
|From late November||Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation will send a grants letter and arrange payment of the grant (subject to approval from their board).|