2020/21 IMPACT GRANT
Expressions of Interest now open
In response to the devastating impact of COVID-19 on charities where demand for services have increased while donations have declined, our theme for the 20/21 Impact Grant is ‘Recovery and Resilience.’
HOW IT WORKS
• Members donate and the money is pooled into a $100,000* high-impact grant
• Grant criteria develop by the Impact100 Grantmaking Sub-Committee
• Grantseekers are invited to apply for an Impact Grant
• Due-diligence undertaken by Grantmaking Sub-Committee
• Grantseekers shortlisted to four Charities
• Additional due-diligence including site visits (members invited to attend) undertaken
• Grants Awards Night – shortlisted charities invited to present
• Members vote
• Impact Grant awarded to charity with most member votes.
* additional grants awarded if more than $100,000 raised by members.